Audit and internal control systems for companies and groups
The main services offered by the Firm to its clients are:
• Statutory audit;
• Voluntary audit of the financial and consolidated statement;
• Limited audit of the interim report and other interim financial reports;
• Fair valuation provided by law;
• Agreed Upon Procedures (audit procedures agreed with the customer).
The firm assists its clients in the internal audit procedures in order to assist the company's management, to:
• Ensure effective corporate management;
• Ensure accurate financial statements;
• Effectuate the conditions for ongoing maximization of both organizational efficacy and efficiency.
The firm assists its clients in integrating methodologies and tools for effective / efficient control action to constantly protect the Company's internal control system, with the view to the Creation of Value, which translates into:
• Reducing capital requirements for unexpected losses: measuring and managing operational risk. Analysis of the processes, relations / risks / controls for identifying audit priorities and improvement of the internal control system;
• Reducing the cost of the audit according to risk: risk-based process-driven analysis approach. The process-driven approach allows to evaluate the adequacy and functionality of the internal control system to guard against the risks that can affect and impair the ability to achieve the objectives set; therefore, the field of operations includes all the different business processes.